Sunday, February 1, 2009

SuperBowl Specials

Hi Everyone--

Since it is SuperBowl Sunday-- I would like to offer you some GREAT deals.

Princess House-- FREE Shipping through February 6 view my site HERE email me your orders.

Tupperware-- 50-60% off Tackle Super Savings Sale. Check it out here. These offers expired February 13th. We ALSO have Modular Mates 40% off PLUS additional savings from me. (Please email me at osmithspagirl@yahoo.com for the additional savings flyer. View my site HERE.

Gold Canyon-- FREE Shipping through February 6 View my Site HERE.

Just Jewelry-- DOUBLE entries in the $25 gift certificate drawing for ANY orders placed through February 6. Jewelry is priced: ALL watches: $26; ALL Necklaces: $20; ALL Bracelets: $15; ALL Earrings: $10. Shipping is FREE, you only pay your local sales tax. View the site here.
Have a WONDERFUL Superbowl Sunday!! :)

PLEASE email me at osmithspagirl@yahoo.com for more information or any questions.

~Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment