Friday, April 24, 2009

I am SO EXCITED!!

Hi,

I am super excited and I just had to share with you all.........

I JOINED IT WORKS! :) I am so thrilled to have joined such an awesome company with natural products and a GREAT compensation plan. I have heard numerous success stories and I just jumped in on the money train with them! :)

I would like to share my story with you all! I am a full time student in Pennsylvania and I will graduate in May 2010 with a Bachelors in Business Management/ Human Resources. I am engaged to Garrett and we are planning a May 2011 wedding.

Although I am 5'2" and about 120lbs, I am really self conscious about my stomach-- especially with bikini season approaching and I love the beach. I am not much of an exerciser-- nor do I have the time. In 2006 I sprained my right ankle and snapped 4 ligaments in half....ouch I know. Since then I have been in extreme pain when I attempt to run or exercise. I am really interested in toning my muscles, and getting healthy and more self-confident. I know that It Works is the answer with their natural products that can help me tone and tighten those muscles that I need to and want to.

I will start out with the It Works Ultimate Applicator and use that to tighten and tone my abs. The It Works Ultimate Body Applicator is a non-woven cloth body wrap that has been infused with a powerful, botanically-based formula to deliver you maximum tightening, toning, and firming results when applied to the skin. The Ultimate Body Applicator also continuously hydrates for firmer, more youthful-looking skin. See noticeable results in as little as 45 minutes! I will also begin use of the Defining Gel which will moisturize as well as tighten and tone wherever I apply it. Defining Gel is an intensive skin care gel that hydrates the skin, while also firming areas such as the abdomen, back, legs, and upper arms. When used regularly, Defining Gel minimizes the appearance of skin dimples and varicose veins. It's the perfect companion to our Ultimate Applicator.

I am simply going to use It Works Ultimate Applicator for 45 minutes and the Defining Gel twice a day.

Keep a lookout for the blogs that I post along my journey!!

Are you struggling like me with self-confidence because of your weight or some area that is just not beautiful in your eyes? Well, It Works is the answer.

For the Month of April, you can join this awesome business for ONLY $149-- that is a savings of: $150 from the regular price of the kit. Check out the flyer below and join me at http://www.itworks.net/oliviaswraps .

April_Promo.pdf


Please contact me at osmithspagirl@yahoo.com or YIM (athomebusinesses1987) for any questions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment