Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Scentsy Mystery Hostess Party

You are invited to participate in my Scentsy Mystery Hostess Party!!

Are you looking for the perfect, SCENTsational gift?? Scentsy is PERFECT for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, baby showers, Christmas, etc. With the holidays coming upon us, I would love for you get some shopping out of the way.

All you do: Go to my website: www.scentsy.com/osmith and pick out your products. Email me at scentsbyolivia@gmail.com with your order and viola! I will paypal invoice you, or arrange for other payments (over the phone via credit card, or mailing checks) and then on October 6th all orders will be entered and you will receive 1 entry for every $20 you spend with me. How does that sound?

Have questions about the products? Let me know via message, email or YIM (athomebusinesses1987). When the party reaches $150, the hostess will start receiving benefits-- let's get this party STARTED!

Olivia
Scentsy Consultant
www.scentsy.com/osmith
scentsbyolivia@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,

    I'm giving away an infant tub if you want to enter :)

    http://ourlifewithjake.blogspot.com/2010/06/winner-of-miracle-blanket-and-another.html

    ReplyDelete